Ok girls….CVS got me again!! Not really, but they keep sending me coupons and extra buck deals and $5 off of $15, so its just too good of deals not to scoop up!
I got all of this for $21 plus got $5 extra bucks back!!! (excluding the nail polish which I scooped up at Drug Emporium)
1. L.A. Colors Color Craze Gel Extreme Shine Polish in Posh, Damsel, & Stunner
I absolutely love these nail polishes. I picked up some to try a couple months ago and was so impressed I made it a point to go to the only store I know of that sells them when I was back in Amarillo for Easter. Super affordable, great summer colors and great product!
2. NYC Waterproof Eyeshadow in 650 East River Romance, & HD Automatic Eyeliner in Navy Blue & Turquoise
3. NYC BB Radiance Perfecting Powder in 001 Naturally Beige
I heard great things about this and was excited to try it. This powder has a great texture and gives a nice glowy…but not too glowy look to your skin. It only comes in 2 shades and the lightest is still a bit too dark for me. I will definitely get more use out of it this summer, but for now I’m pairing it the lightest foundation I have.
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 001 Transparent
An oldie, but a goodie!
5. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
I am really loving this for concealing and highlighting. I feel like the coverage is great and the color is just right for my skin! So I had to get a backup!
6. Maybelline Age Rewind in Brightner/Illuminator
I’ve used this before and remember liking it ok. It is definitely a very pink-ish color to brighten, so beware.
7. Milani Matte Lipsticks in Matte Orchid, Matte Blissful, Matte Innocence & Matte Naked(pictured below in order)
Finally found them!!!