Today I’m handing over the reigns to Lisa from Showered With Design. She has a fabulous blog that ya’ll should definitely check out.
Hey all! My name’s Lisa and I blog over at Showered With Design. I am so excited to be sharing my Christmas Wishlist on Kimberly’s blog! Christmas is my favorite time of year not only for the gifts we receive but I love spending quality time with close friends and family. I have a pretty big family, and it’s not easy planning a time to get everyone together, so Christmas is a great excuse to have everyone in the same household. It’s fun watching my young cousins open their presents! I compiled a list of my favorite ten items I am hoping to find this year under our Christmas tree.
1. Michael Kors Watch
– I have been wanting one for years! It has been on my Christmas Wishlist multiple times, so maybe the fam bam will get my *hint* this year! haha!
2. Ipad – Also has been on my Wishlist for years. Both my mom and dad have gotten them as gifts, maybe it’s my turn? (Wishful thinking)
3. Michael Kors Slippers – I am in need of a new pair of slippers. My fur puppy decided he wanted to eat my only pair.
4. MAC Makeup – Ok so you may not believe me, but I have never owned or bought MAC makeup in my entire life. So I really want to “own” some eyeshadows one of these days!
5. Michael Kors Purse – I guess you can say I’m obsessed with Michael Kors products right now. I just love this Hamilton purse, and love the color. It goes with everything!
6. New sunglasses – I am in need of adding more sunglasses to my collection. These are Tiffany’s, and I absolutely love them!
7. New PJ’s – I love anything Victoria’s Secret, and these PJ’s are calling my name!
8. New earrings – I have been wanting a pair of black diamond earrings for sometime now. These are gorg are they not?
9. Leopard Scarf
– I love anything animal print. I love that this scarf has some hints of red in it to differentiate it from the rest! Plus you can get this one for only $11! What a steal!
10. Michael Kors Wallet
– I have the matching bag, now it’s time for the matching wallet! A girls gotta match right?
These are my top ten picks for this year. I also am in need of some new dresses, although they are not on my Christmas list, however you can check out all the cute options here
. You’ll see why I need them! They are absolutely gorgeous and not overpriced! Plus, they have adorable gifts
on their site too!
Thanks again Kimberly for having me! It was such a pleasure to be able to share my Christmas Wishlist to your readers! Happy Holidays everyone! xo.